If you would like to get involved in the humanitarian work of Canadian Aid for Chernobyl, you can help in the following ways:
- mail a cheque to:
Canadian Aid for Chernobyl
P.O. Box 244,
Brockville, Ontario, Canada
(or through any host family member)
- By attending or hosting a fundraising event in your community
- By providing essential products and services to the children
What will my help provide?
- $20 – Will provide toothpaste, toothbrushes and hygiene products to orphans, invalid children and families.
- $50 – Will provide 70 lbs of first quality food for children and families living in contaminated in Belarus.
- $100 – Will provide up to $5,000 of urgently needed medicines to orphanages and hospitals situated in the radioactive zones.
- $500 – Will support a family with an invalid child or will support an orphan pursuing an education after departing from the orphanage and entering grade nine. (Includes an opportunity to correspond with a family or student)
- $1000 – Will provide up to $50,000 of urgently needed medicines for regional hospitals within the contaminated areas or emergency funds, hot water, showers and new toilets for hundreds of children living in orphanages in desperate disrepair. All construction material and labour is tax exempt for charitable organizations working in Belarus.